Skin disorders vary greatly in symptoms and severity. They can be temporary or permanent, and may be painless or painful. Some have situational causes, while others may be genetic. Some skin conditions are minor, and others can be life-threatening.
While most skin disorders are minor, others can indicate a more serious issue. Contact your doctor if you think you might have one of these common skin problems. Our team has specialised doctors who are the skin specialists in shahdara.
- Commonly located on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, and upper back
- Breakouts on the skin composed of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or deep, painful cysts and nodules
- May leave scars or darken the skin if untreated
- Red, painful, fluid-filled blister that appears near the mouth and lips
- Affected area will often tingle or burn before the sore is visible
- Outbreaks may also be accompanied by mild, flu-like symptoms such as low fever, body aches, and swollen lymph nodes
- Characterized by watery, clear, fluid-filled area on the skin
- May be smaller than 1 cm (vesicle) or larger than 1 cm (bulla) and occur alone or in groups
- Can be found anywhere on the body
- Itchy, raised welts that occur after exposure to an allergen
- Red, warm, and mildly painful to the touch
- Can be small, round, and ring-shaped or large and randomly shaped